Clinic Director: Tornike Alashvili – Member of Georgian Academy of Ecological Sciences and LMHI, President GLHTM
Massage and Manual Therapists:
Address of clinic “Family Doctor”:
Rustaveli Ave. #28 (Al. Tchavchavadze St., Opposite the Opera House),
Tel.: (+995 32) 2 98 64 86
The clinic uses integral, overall treatment methods: Homeophaty, Georgian Tradicional Medicine, Manual Therapy, Therapeutic Physical Trainig, Lazer- and Magnetotherapy.
Homeophathy treates as biting, also chronical deseases, with mobilization, on self-heal processes of existed living reserves in organism. Medicines are chosen with “great strict” individually, human constitution, character, personality pictures of diseases, considering of accompanying or bygone diseases.
During acute diseases (such as lung inflammation, red wind, bronchitis, neuralgia, etc.) homeophaty treatment is fast-acting and effective, wich allows us to avoid use of antibiotics and hormonal preparations.
In chronical diseases homephaty can practically recover the lead patient or achieve long-term remission.
Homeophaty selection of treatment being with computer programs: ,”radar” and “raduga 5”.
In Georgia children’s manual therapy and manual massage which first inculcated in our clinic is effective during the children’s central nervous system disorders (such as childrens’s cerebral palsy, neck curve, flat-foot, muscle symmetry, limb hernia, etc…)
Homeopathic treatment is particularly productive the following diseases:
- Allergic dermatitis, hives, kvinkes swelling, rhinitis, bronchial astma;
- chronical and calculous cholecystitis, chronic colitis, hepatitis, gastroduedenit, stomach and duodenum ulcer diseases;
- Ovarian cyst, uterine mioma, infertility, pathologies in the period of pregnancy, etc...
- thyroid diseases – hipo and hypotirez goiter, nodules and diffuse goiter, hipoplazia.
- Insulin-independent diabetes, metabolic disorder, obesity and other endocrine disturbances.
- Neurosis, fears, sleep problems, stress ulterior condition, toxicomany (nicotine, alcohol, narcotics, etc.. attitude).
- Skin problems – eczema, psoriatic, herpes, etc..
- Rheumatic, metabolic and other etiology of arthritis and polyarthritis...
- Anemia, tropic ulcer, reina syndrome, vens varicose, thrombophlebitis.
- Atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension and hypotenzia, ischemic heart disease, bigining situation of limbs gangrene.
- Wet pleurisy, yearning and chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, etc.
- Children’s diseases, immunodeficit, complications of vaccination, autism, children’s cerebral palsy.
Do you know where is Georgia?